Assoc.Prof.Dr.Metta Chareonpanich (รศ.ดร.เมตตา เจริญพานิช)
Tel. (662) 7970999 ext. 1215
B.Sc.(Chem.), Kasetsart Univ., Thailand
M.Eng.(ChE), Chulalongkorn Univ., Thailand
D.Eng.(ChE), Tohoku University, Japan
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Zeolite,Mesoporous Silica and Nanoporous Carbon Synthesis
- Cleaner Technology and Life-cycle Assessment
- Thai Patent No.16608,Synthesis of ZSM-5 Zeolite from Lignite Fly Ash, Metta Chareonpanich and Marisa Samran.
- Thai Patent Application No.099726, Synthesis Process of SBA-15 Mesoporous Silica from Rice Husk Ash and Synthesized Product, Metta Chareonpanich and Attaporn Nanta-Ngern.
- Chemical Engineering Journal (Elsevier)
- Chemical Engineering and Processing (Elsevier)
- Fuel (Elsevier)
- Hazardous Materials (Elsevier)
- Materials Letters (Elsevier) - Materials Science (Elsevier)
- Microporous & Mesoporous Materials (Elsevier)
- Solid - State - Chemistry (Elsevier)
- Master students
- PhD. students
COURSES TAUGHT DURING LAST 5 YEARS:
- Chemical Engineering Unit Operation III
- Heterogeneous Catalytic Reaction Engineering
- Physico-chemical Laboratory in Chemical Engineering
INDUSTRIAL COLLABORATION DURING LAST 5 YEARS:
- Research collaboration with PQ Chemicals (Thailand) in the project entitled “The Improvement of Zeolite A Production Process” Duration: December 1, 2007 – May 31, 2008.
- Research collaboration with the Innovation & Technology Department of PTT Chemical Public Company Limited in the project entitled “Bench scale Synthesis of MCM-48 for High Valuable Chemicals Separation”. Duration: May 15– November 15, 2007.
- Research collaboration with the Innovation & Technology Department of PTT Chemical Public Company Limited in the project entitled “Synthesis of MCM-48 from Sodium Silicate and Construction of Adsorption Test Kit” Duration: December 16, 2007 – December 15, 2008. (12 months)
- Research collaboration with the SCG Cement with Siam Research and Innovation in the project entitled “Synthesis of Zeolite-A from Subbituminous Fly Ash obtained from Stocker Boiler / Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB)” Duration: March 1 - August 31, 2009. (6 months)